About The Book
Microprocessor Architecture, Programming and Applications With The 8085 is a detailed guide that provides information on microprocessors, covering its hardware and software areas based on the 8085 Microprocessor family. The book was first published in 1984 by author Ramesh Gaonkar. The updated edition-5th edition-includes the most recent technological changes.
Microprocessor Architecture, Programming and Applications With The 8085 focuses on 8085 microprocessor family to teach the basic concept of programmable devices. Providing explanations from fundamentals to applications, the book prepares the readers to apply various concepts in their jobs related to microprocessors.
The book is divided into three parts. The first part is called Microprocessor Based Systems: Hardware and Interfacing. This part covers the topics Microprocessors, Microcomputer and Assembly Language; Introduction to 8085 Assembly Language Programming; Microprocessor Architecture and Microcomputer Systems; 8085 Microprocessor Architecture and Memory Interfacing and Interfacing I/O Devices. Part two is called Programming the 8085. It covers Introduction to 8085 Instructions, Programming Techniques with Additional Instructions, Counter and Time Delays, Stack and Subroutines, Code Conversion BCD Arithmetic and 16-Bit Data Operations and Software Development System and Assemblers. The third part is called Interfacing Peripherals (I/O) and Applications. It covers Interrupts, Interfacing Data Converters, Programmable Interface Devices, General Purpose Programmable Peripheral Devices, Serial I/O and Data Communication, Microprocessor Applications and Extending 8-Bit Microprocessor Concepts to higher Level Processor and Microcontrollers. This 5th edition is published in paperback, on 1st December, 2000.
- An additional interfacing application in the context of MCTS is included.
- A programming model of the 8085 microprocessor and its instruction sets are given.
Key Features of Microprocessor Architecture, Programming, and Applications with the 8085 (With CD) (English) 5th Edition
- Language: English
- Author: Gaonkar, Ramesh|Author;
- Publisher: Penram International Publishing (India) Pvt. Ltd
Microprocessor, Architecture, Programming, & Applications with the 8085 6/e:
Gaonkar’s Microprocessor Architecture Programming & Applications with the 8085 PB is for 3rd Semester, 5th Semester, 4th Semester, 4th Semester, 6th Semester engineering students. The book introduces step by step programming and basic concepts related to programmable devices so as to have a better understanding of the subject. The books covers syllabus for Electronics & Communication Engineering, Instrumentation and Control Engineering, Electronics & Communication, Computer Science Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering and Computer Science Engineering.
Microprocessor Architecture, Programming, and Applications with the 8085 (With CD) (English) 5th Edition (Paperback) :
This book provides a comprehensive treatment of the microprocessor, covering both hardware and software based on the 8085 Microprocessor family.
This book was first published in 1984 and it has been in the field for nearly three decades.The microprocessor concepts that were at the cutting edge of the technology in the 1970s and 80s have become fundamentals of the computer field. It is gratifying to see such acceptance of the integrated approach to teaching microprocessor concepts. The text is intended for undergraduate level in Technology and Engineering.
The fifth edition divided into three parts, presents an integrated approach to hardware and software in the context of the 8085 microprocessor. Part I focuses on microprocessor architecture, the 8085 Instruction set, and interfacing and Part II introduces programming Part III integrates hardware and software concepts from the earlier sections in interfacing and designing microprocessor- based products. In-depth coverage of each topic is provided, from basic concepts to industrial applications and illustrated by numerous examples with complete schematics. Learning of the material is reinforced by practical-application assignments.
New and updated information includes
- The most recent technological changes and a block diagram of the Microprocessor Controlled Temperature System (MCTS)
- A Programming model of the 8085 processor and its instruction set.
- Additional explanation interfacing application in the context of MCTS.
- An additional interfacing application in the context of MCTS.
- The latest technological changes in 32-and 64 bit microprocessors.
Table of Contents
I MICROPROCESSOR-BASED SYSTEMS: HARDWARE AND INTERFACING
- Microprocessors, Microcomputers, and Assembly Language: Microprocessors,
- Introduction to 8085 Assembly Language Programming
- Microprocessor Architecture and Microcomputer Systems
- 8085 Microprocessor Architecture and Memory Interfacing
- Interfacing I/O Devices
II PROGRAMMING THE 8085
- Introduction to 8085 Instructions
- Programming Techniques with Additional Instructions
- Counters and Time delays
- Stack and Subroutines
- Code Conversion, BCD Arithmetic, and 16-Bit Data Operations
- Software Development Systems and Assemblers
III INTERFACING PERIPHERAL (I/Os) AND APPLICATIONS
- Interfacing Data Converters
- Programmable Interface Devices: 8155 I/O and Timers: 8279 Keyboard / Display Interface
- General- Purpose Programmable Peripheral Devices
- Serial I/O and Data Communication
- Microprocessor Applications
- Extending 8-Bit Microprocessor Concepts to higher Level Processor and Microcontrollers
Specifications of Microprocessor Architecture, Programming, and Applications with the 8085 (With CD) (English) 5th Edition (Paperback)
|UNIVERSITY BOOKS DETAILS|
||Microprocessor & Its Applications
||B.Sc(Computer Science), Electronics Engineering, B.Sc(Physics), Instrumentation and Control Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering
||4th Semester, 5th Semester, 6th Semester, 2nd Year
||Penram International Publishing (India) Pvt. Ltd
||Non Fiction Book
|Number of Pages
This is custom tab. You can add custom tab as an attribute for entire products, or for each categories. You can add CMS content such as sizing guide or videos to enhance product detail.