The third edition of Introduction To Fluid Mechanics & Fluid Machines features updated content that provides the foundation for understanding fluid mechanics and its practical application. Some of the enhanced features of the third version include an expanded coverage of fluid schematics, a thoroughly revised treatment of fundamental equations of conservation, and the complete derivation of the Navier Stokes equation.
The book features the inclusion of a chapter end summary, to help the readers analyse their understanding of each topic. The book also includes a set of solved examples, and challenges readers with exercise problems, that have been strategically chosen to explain the nuances of the basic principles of fluid mechanics.
The book was written with the aim to help the students analyse and design various flow systems, and help them master fluid mechanics and machines. The book was published by McGraw Hill Education India Pvt. Ltd in 2011, and is available in paperback.
- The book features improved content, with an introduction provided for each chapter, followed by explanation of application and principles.
- The book comprehensively covers topics useful for higher learning courses such as civil engineering, aerospace engineering, biological engineering, and others.
Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulic Machines: Problems and Solutions (English) 1st Edition (Paperback):
The book is designed to provide worked examples and develop the problem solving skills of students. It has been comprehensively revised in order to meet the needs of present day examination pattern of universities and competitive examinations. The worked examples and the problems have been segregated in three levels of difficulty: Simple, Medium and Fairly Hard and a good balance has been maintained throughout the text among these three categories of problems.
1. Complete offering on Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulic Machines fulfilling the requirements of examination pattern of universities and competitive exams.
2. Augmented coverage of Hydraulic Machines which includes Hydraulic Pumps, Hydraulic Turbines, Hydraulic Lift, Hydraulic Press, Hydraulic Accumulator, Hydraulic Ram etc.
3. Graded solved examples and worked problems in 3 levels of difficulty: Simple, Medium and Fairly Hard.
Specifications of Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulic Machines: Problems and Solutions (English) 1st Edition (Paperback)
|Number of Pages
This is custom tab. You can add custom tab as an attribute for entire products, or for each categories. You can add CMS content such as sizing guide or videos to enhance product detail.