Electromagnetic Field Theory is the comprehensive study of characteristics of electric, magnetic and combined fields. This book has been designed for the undergraduatestudents taking a paper on the subject. The book aims and thereby has been written in a very simple and easy-to-understand manner. The text, written in a highly pedagogicalmanner, prepares the student forclassroom, university and competitive examinationsthoroughly
The book Electromagnetic Field Theory caters to the students of BE/BTech Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, and Electronic Instrumentation Engineering, as electromagnetics is an integral part of their curricula. It covers a wide range of topics that deal with various physical and mathematical concepts, including vector functions, coordinate systems, integration and differentiation, complex numbers, and phasors.
The book helps in understanding the electric and magnetic fields on different charge and current distributions, such as line, surface, and volume. It also explains the electromagnetic behaviour of waves, fields in transmission lines, and radiation in antennas. A number of electromagnetic applications are also included to develop the interest of students.
• Simple and easy-to-follow text
• Complete coverage of the subject as per the syllabi of most universities
• Lucid, well-explained concepts with clear examples
• Relevant illustrations for better understanding and retention
• Some of the illustrations provide three-dimensional view for in-depth knowledge
• Numerous mathematical examples for full clarity of concepts
• Chapter objectives at the beginning of each chapter for its overview
• Chapter-end summary and exercises for quick review and to test your knowledge
Key Features of Electromagnetic Field Theory (English) 1st Edition
- Language: English
- Publisher: Subham Publication
- Edition: 2008
- Pages: 598
Electromagnetic Field Theory (English) 1st Edition (Paperback):
Electromagnetic Field Theory is the comprehensive study of characteristics of electric, magnetic and combined fields. This book has been designed for the undergraduate students taking a paper on the subject. The book aims and thereby has been written in a very simple and easy-to-understand manner. The text, written in a highly pedagogical manner, prepares the student for classroom, university and competitive examinations thoroughly.
This is custom tab. You can add custom tab as an attribute for entire products, or for each categories. You can add CMS content such as sizing guide or videos to enhance product detail.